Tractor clutch friction discs are divided into inner friction discs and outer friction discs, which are usually installed inside the tractor clutch. The clutch of the tractor is mainly composed of clutch piston, end plate, drum, disc drum, outer friction plate, inner friction plate, pressure plate and spring, etc. There are three wet shift clutches in total (two for shifting, one for for reversing), which are hydraulically engaged.
Tractor clutch friction plate
1. Transmission of rotational torque. The tractor engine flywheel is the driving part of the clutch, and the driven disc and driven hub with friction discs are connected with the driven shaft (ie, the driving shaft of the transmission) by sliding splines. The compression spring presses the driven disc against the end face of the flywheel.
2. The torque of the tractor engine is transmitted to the driven disc by the friction between the flywheel and the contact surface of the driven disc, and then transmitted to the driving wheel through the driven shaft and a series of components in the drive train. The greater the compression force of the compression spring, the greater the torque that the clutch can transmit.
Precautions for the replacement of tractor clutch friction discs
1. The driven disc assembly should be kept clean, and the tractor clutch friction plate must be dust-proof, anti-fouling and oil-proof. Before assembling on the engine, the surface of the pressure plate and flywheel should be wiped clean to remove oil stains to prevent the clutch from slipping.
2. The tractor clutch has been adjusted before leaving the factory under normal circumstances, and it does not need to be adjusted during installation.
3. In order to ensure the smooth operation of the clutch, the clutch pressure plate assembly and the driven plate assembly have been balanced before leaving the factory. Do not replace the spare parts at will during use. When the tractor clutch must be disassembled for repair, mark it first, then assemble and rebalance according to the original mark after repair.
4. When assembling or disassembling the clutch on the tractor engine, you must alternately tighten or loosen the bolts or nuts that fix the clutch on the flywheel.
5. When installing the clutch, lubricate the spline of the driven disc and the spline of the first shaft of the gearbox with temperature-resistant and pressure-resistant grease properly to ensure that the driven disc can move freely on the spline of the first shaft of the gearbox. It should be noted that excessive lubrication will cause the tractor clutch friction plate to slip.
6. Great care must be taken during installation, not to damage the splines of the driven disc, and to prevent the axial movement of the driven disc from being stuck and unable to separate due to burrs.
7. It must be ensured that the tractor clutch release stroke meets the requirements. If the separation stroke is too large, it is easy for the release lever to hit the driven disc, which will bring danger; if the separation stroke is too small, the tractor clutch will not be completely separated.
8. When the clutch is in the engaged state, there should be a gap of 2-3mm between the release bearing and the release ring, so as to prevent the pressure plate from pressing the friction plate when the tractor clutch friction plate is worn, so as to ensure reliable transmission. engine torque.
9. The release bearing must be able to slide freely on the first shaft sleeve of the gearbox, so the sliding surface should be kept fully lubricated, and the sleeve must be positioned correctly.
10. When the tractor clutch friction plate is worn to the specified wear limit, the driven disc assembly should be replaced in time. To prevent the clutch from slipping and scratching the surface of the pressure plate and flywheel.
11. Be careful when handling the tractor clutch, do not drop it. During transportation, do not lift the separation ring to avoid deformation of the torsion spring.
12. Use it correctly to avoid slippage of the tractor clutch caused by improper operation. The tractor driver is strictly prohibited from stepping on the clutch pedal all the time. In principle, it is required that the clutch should be opened quickly, and the pedal should be pressed to the bottom. occur for a long time.
It is not allowed to start with a large accelerator and a high gear; when shifting from a low gear to a high gear, the accelerator is engaged before the vehicle speed is high enough; starting on a steep slope several times in a row; the vehicle slips or the wheels sag on a muddy road Under such circumstances, the driver uses the method of increasing the accelerator and half-clutch to force the rush, etc. In this way, the clutch will generate high temperature due to continuous severe friction, resulting in burnout of the friction plate, deformation of the pressure plate and even thermal cracking, resulting in serious consequences.
13. In the daily maintenance of the tractor, attention should be paid to the inspection of the clutch release operating mechanism of the tractor, and the leakage of the pump and pipeline should be eliminated in time to ensure the normal operation of the tractor clutch.
The above is all the introduction to the precautions for tractor clutch friction plate replacement. I hope that through our sharing this time, everyone will have a deeper understanding of its replacement, which can effectively improve the work efficiency of the tractor.