As an important part of the tractor, the clutch must be reasonably matched to fully satisfy the use of the tractor clutch. It needs to be lubricated in the process of use. Then in the process of selecting lubricating oil, what should we do? to operate it?
We want to make high-quality lubricating greases from base oils, thickeners and additives. The performance of different types of greases with different grades of the same type is very different, and the allowable rotation limits are also different. Therefore, the tractor clutch must be clear when choosing!
1. The choice of diesel
Diesel is divided into light and heavy diesel, and agricultural tractors generally use light diesel. Light diesel oil is generally divided into No. 10, No. 0, -10, -20, -35 and other grades according to its freezing point. In order to save money, in many areas, apart from those who are engaged in transportation in the cold winter, they need to prepare -35 oil. Generally, they only need to prepare two kinds of diesel oil, 0 and -20, for agricultural production. Use No. 0 diesel in summer and No. 11 in winter. In other areas, the appropriate number of diesel can be selected according to the specific local temperature.
2. The choice of oil
Diesel engine oil is required for agricultural diesel engines. Diesel engine oil is divided into three types: No. 8, No. 11 and No. 14. Generally, use No. 8 oil in summer and No. 11 oil in winter.
3. Selection of gear oil
Gear oil is divided into 20th and 309th. 30 in summer; 20 in winter. Here to remind the owners of the machine, it is strictly forbidden to use engine oil instead of gear oil, or to mix diesel and kerosene in the gear oil, so as not to reduce its viscosity, weaken the lubricating performance, and accelerate gear wear.
4. The choice of butter
The selection of butter for diesel engines cannot be “one size fits all”, and must be selected according to the various components of the diesel engine:
(1) For parts that are in direct contact with water or moisture and have a lower working temperature, calcium-based grease or synthetic calcium-based grease can be selected.
(2) For parts with high working temperature, composite calcium-based grease can be selected to synthesize calcium-based grease.
(3) For parts with high temperature that are not in contact with water or moisture, sodium-based grease or synthetic sodium-based grease can be used.
(4) When the temperature is high, the working temperature is high and the load is large, the grease with a higher grade should be used.
(5) Under normal circumstances, use high-grade butter in summer; use low-grade butter in winter.
The above is all about the selection of tractor clutch lubricating oil. In fact, when making selections, you should fully understand the performance of lubricating oil paper. You should ask the manufacturer for relevant suggestions. You must know that the performance of lubricating grease is determined by the base oil. A reasonable understanding of its water resistance can further improve the use effect of the tractor.