During the use of the tractor, as the workload increases, the technical conditions of the tractor will gradually deteriorate. Over time, the tractor assembly, mechanism, system and other parts and components will partially or completely lose their working ability, which will eventually make the tractor work. The power of the tractor is reduced, the economy is deteriorated, the reliability is reduced, and various appearance symptoms will appear one after another, and the clutch is one of the most frequently faulty components. Being able to grasp the common failure phenomena of tractor clutches and analyze the causes of failures is of great significance for the correct maintenance and use of tractors.
Common symptoms of tractor failure
1. If there is oil stain on the friction plate and pressure plate, clean it with gasoline to remove the fault;
2. If the friction plate is too worn or burned, the clutch plate should be replaced in time;
3. The pressure of the disc spring is reduced, and the disc spring should be replaced;
4. The free stroke of the pedal is too small, or there is no free stroke, re-adjust the free stroke of the pedal as required;
5. The clutch driven plate is seriously deformed, replace the clutch driven plate.
The clutch is not completely separated, and there is a noise in the gear shift
1. The free stroke of the pedal is too large and the working stroke is too small. Adjust the free stroke of the springboard to 25-30mm;
2. The clutch driven disc is seriously warped, and the driven disc should be replaced immediately;
3. There is oil on the friction plate and the driven disc, and the friction plate and the driven disc should be cleaned;
4. The heads of the three separation levers are not in the same plane and should be adjusted to the same plane as required.
The tractor shakes when starting
1. The heads of the three separation levers are not in the same plane, adjust as required;
2. There is oil on the friction plate and the driven disc, and the friction plate and the driven disc should be cleaned;
3. The clutch driven disc is seriously warped, and the driven disc should be replaced immediately;
4. If the fixing screws of the flywheel and the clutch housing are loose, stop the machine immediately to check and troubleshoot.
Common causes of clutch damage
1. User problems. The main reasons are the bad habit of half-stepping the clutch pedal or using the half-step clutch to control the speed of the vehicle; the free travel of the clutch pedal is too small, disappears and cannot be adjusted in time; the agricultural tools are too large and the ploughing depth is too deep and the load is too heavy.
2. Design problems. The maximum torque capacity transmitted by the clutch is insufficient, causing the clutch to slip and burn. Especially in the popular small chassis and high-horsepower tractors, the engine horsepower has increased, and some models have the original clutch, such as 1604 and 1804 tractors still use 13-inch tractors. The clutch is very prone to burning chips during use. The reason for the insufficient capacity of the clutch to transmit the maximum torque is that the compression force of the disc spring is insufficient, the size of the friction surface is small, and the friction coefficient of the friction plate cannot be reached.
3. Parts quality problems. It is mainly caused by the quality problem of the clutch itself. The tractor clutches produced in the early days were too heavy. In order to reduce the clutch pedal force, the method of reducing the pressing force of the disc spring and increasing the friction coefficient of the friction plate was adopted. The original intention was that the ability of the clutch to transmit the maximum torque remained unchanged. The compression force of the disc spring of the clutch manufacturer has been reduced, but the friction coefficient of the friction plate has not been effectively improved, resulting in a large number of clutches burned on the tractors sold on the market as soon as they work in autumn farming, which has a very bad impact.
4. Improper assembly adjustment and backward production process. The clutch assembly and adjustment technical requirements of high-horsepower tractors are relatively high. Some tractors have the situation that the clutch assembly is not in place and the factory technical state adjustment is not in place, which causes the clutch to burn out as soon as the user goes to work in the field after purchasing the machine.
By analyzing the failure phenomenon of the tractor, the driver can easily find out whether the tractor has a failure during the operation process, analyze the cause of the failure, and lay a good foundation for further repair and maintenance, which can reduce the damage of the tractor and reduce accidents. occurrence has a positive effect.