Due to improper operation, the tractor is subjected to shock loads during use, which is prone to wear, cracks and burns of the main clutch driven disc friction disc, warping of the driven disc, loose friction disc and spline bushing rivets, and keyway wear and so on. The friction disc of the driven disc is worn to the extent that the rivets are exposed, the cracks are in more than two places, and the charring, etc., should be replaced with a new tractor friction disc.
1. Replacement of tractor clutch friction disc
(1) Use a drill bit slightly smaller than the diameter of the rivet to drill out the old rivet, or use a special punch to punch out 1 old rivet, remove the old friction plate, and check and correct the warpage of the steel plate.
(2) Put the steel disc and the spline bushing together on the mandrel for inspection, and close to the shoulder. Touch the dial indicator contact pin to the edge of the steel disc, so that the runout of the end face does not exceed 0.5 mm. Excessive use of wide-mouth wrench for correction. The steel plate can also be placed flat on the platform. Check its warpage by measuring the height of its edge.
(3) Clamp the friction disc on the steel disc with a vise, and drill the holes of the two friction discs according to the hole position of the steel disc, and make a mark to prevent dislocation during riveting, and the two friction discs cannot be interchanged.
(4) Countersink the friction side according to the diameter of the rivet head. The friction discs are then riveted to the steel disc with copper or aluminium rivets. Each row of rivets should be riveted from two sides alternately, so that the rivet heads are evenly distributed on both sides.
2. Matters needing attention when riveting the friction disc
(1) Select rivets with suitable diameter and length.
(2) The depth of the countersink is generally 3/5 of the thickness of the friction disc. If it is too deep, it will be easily damaged during work; if it is too shallow, the rivet head will be exposed quickly.
(3) After riveting of the driven disc, the rivets cannot be loosened, and the sinking depth of the rivet head shall not be less than the standard value in the manual.
(4) When the thickness of the driven disc exceeds the standard value or the surface unevenness of the friction disc exceeds the specified value, the surface should be milled or ground.
(5) If the friction disc is intact, but the rivets are loose, the old rivets can be removed and new rivets can be riveted. When the original rivet hole is ground, the hole can be enlarged, repaired by rivets with larger diameter, or re-drilled elsewhere.
(6) Some driven discs use elastic corrugated sheets, and attention should be paid when riveting: the two friction discs cannot be riveted together, but should be riveted on the elastic corrugated sheets with 8 rivets respectively; the elastic corrugated sheet itself has 1 mm The amount of deformation, there is no gap between the friction disc and the elastic corrugated sheet at the riveting, and there is a gap of about 1 mm in other places.
The above is a detailed introduction to the replacement of the tractor clutch friction disc. During the use process, the friction disc must be checked and replaced regularly to ensure the normal use of the clutch.